GIZDUINO EX : Three-Day Extensive Arduino Microcontroller Programming and Applications Workshop by ThinkLab
DATE: April 26, May 3 and 10, 2014
- Introduction to the Arduino Microcontroller platform
- The Gizduino Microcontroller
- Interfacing Fundamentals
- Arduino C language
- Serial Communication
- Digital Input/Output
- Advanced Digital Input/Output
- Interfacing with LCD Display
- Analog Input/Output
- Analog to Digital Conversion (Analog Input)
- Digital to Analog Conversion (Analog Output)
- Interfacing with Motors
- Using Wireless Communication devices
- Using the Bluetooth Shield
- Demonstration of Arduino Based Projects of ThinkLab
For those who are still interested to attend the workshop, we only have 3 slots remaining.
Just email the following details to firstname.lastname@example.org with the Message Subject : Gizduino EX April 26 – Registration
- Full Name
- School / Company
- Year&Course / Position
- Mobile Number
Learning Investment for the workshop is Php 7,500.00.
- Lunch for 3 days.
- Basic Gizduino Kit
- Certificate of Completion
- Software and soft copy of exercises and handouts
Good day participants!
We now have a venue for our workshop, GIZDUINO EX Day 1 this coming Saturday, April 26, 2014.
Our venue would be at Mushroomburger, 297 Katipunan Avenue, Loyola Heights, Quezon City
- Across Ateneo de Manila along Katipunan Ave.
- Beside National Bookstore and Starbucks
- Near Ateneo Footbridge
How to get there from Philcoa:
- Ride a jeepney from Philcoa going inside UP Campus and alight at Vinzons Hall. (Fare = Php 8.00)
- Look for the Katipunan jeepney station beside Vinzons Hall or just ask around.
- Ride the Katipunan jeepney and alight at Mushroomburger Katipunan beside Starbucks, National Bookstore and Ateneo footbridge. (Fare = Php 8.00)
- Click here for the driving route >> Philcoa to Mushroomburger Katipunan
How to get there from Cubao:
- Ride the LRT-2 at Cubao – Gateway Station and alight at Katipunan Station. (Fare = Php 12.00)
- OR, ride a jeepney at Cubao Gateway and alight at Katipunan Avenue Footbridge (Fare = Php 8.00)
- Walk towards the UP – Katipunan jeepney station.
- Ride the jeepney to UP Campus and alight at the first footbridge from the station, Ateneo Pedestrian Entrance. (Fare = Php 8.00)
- Cross the footbridge and you’ll find Mushroomburger.
- OR, you can walk from LRT-2 Katipunan Ave station / Footbridge to Mushroomburger, just stay on the left side of the road so that you would not need to cross the footbridge. (5-10 minute walk)
- Click here for the driving route >> Cubao to Mushroomburger Katipunan
Things to Bring:
- PERSONAL LAPTOP – We require everyone to bring their own laptops so that they can work on exercises on their own. Required Specs – WINDOWS XP / 7 / 8 only, atleast 1GB Ram and with working USB ports.
- PEN and PAPER – for taking down notes.
- Last but not the least, yourself 😉
- Please bring your balance for the workshop fee on the first day of the workshop.
- Be ready to meet new friends as you will be teamed up with other participants to provide a conducive environment of learning and collaborative work.
Are you having a hard time working on your Research Project?
Do you need someone who has expertise to help you with your project?
Worry no more! Visit us at THINKCAFE now!
FREE CONSULTATION (on your first visit) **
Click here for more details >> https://thinklabph.wordpress.com/thinkcafe/
Pingback: UPDATE GIZDUINO EX Day 2 – May 3, 2014 | ThinkLab.PH Blog