Workshop Date: January 13 & 20, 2018 (2 day workshop)
Our Gizduino EX workshops are back this year, join us for another AWESOME Learning Experience at THINKLAB.
Learn how to program your very own GIZDUINO Microcontroller (Arduino-based) and use it together with different components to create your very own ARDUINO project!
Here at ThinkLab we always emphasize having FUN while LEARNING! So, come and join us in these Weekend Workshops and have some FUN FUN FUN while you LEARN LEARN LEARN!
For more info contact us at our numbers >> https://thinklabph.wordpress.com/contact-us/
** Gizduino Blink Challenge for Participants (Application: Running Lights, Traffic Lights, LED Indicators)
Are you having a hard time working on your Research Project?
Do you need someone who has expertise to help you with your project?
Worry no more! Visit us at THINKCAFE now!
FREE CONSULTATION (on your first visit) **
Click here for more details >>https://thinklabph.wordpress.com/thinkcafe/
Title: Gizduino EX – Arduino Microcontroller Programming and Applications Workshop (Two-Day Comprehensive Workshop)
||10:00AM to 5:00PM, Registration starts at 9:45am
| Fees/ PROMOS
||Student Rate (undergrad only) : Php 5,000
Earlt bird rate: Php 5,500 (Pay reservation fee o or before Dec. 31 2017)
Regular/ Walk in rate: Php 6,000
with take home Gizduino and workshop kit, lunch and certificate.
||Sparklab Innovation Center, 118 Matahimik St., Teacher’s Village, Quezon City
||A hands-on workshop on microcontroller programming, its fundamental routines, and popular microcontroller applications
||Lecture discussion and hands-on exercises
||Participants are advised to bring their own laptops to be able to perform the hands-on activities. In case you are not able to do so, please advise us at least 2 days prior to the workshop. Materials will be provided by ThinkLab.
||1 Lecturer and 1 Assisting Facilitator
||C Programming Language
|9:45AM to 10:00AM
|10:00AM to 12:00NN
||Part 1 of the lecture, discussion and hands-on activities
|12:00NN to 1:00PM
|1:00PM to 4:00PM
||Part 2 of the lecture discussion and hands-on activities
|4:00PM to 5:00PM
||Open Forum / Consultation / additional activities
- Introduction to the Arduino Microcontroller platform
- The Gizduino Microcontroller•
- Interfacing Fundamentals•
- Arduino C language•
- Serial Communication•
- Digital Input/Output•
- Advanced Digital Input/Output•
- Interfacing with LCD Display•
- Analog Input/Output•
- Analog to Digital Conversion (Analog Input)•
- Digital to Analog Conversion (Analog Output)
- Demonstration of Arduino Based Projects of ThinkLab
|FREEBIES AND GIVEAWAYS :
• GIZDUINO Microcontroller and USB Cable
• CERTIFICATE of course completion
• SOFT COPY of lecture slides, software and sample codes used in the exercises
|1. Down payment will be required upon reservation. The remaining balance will be paid on the workshop date.
STEPS IN SECURING YOUR SLOT:
1. A down payment of one thousand five hundred pesos (1,500) will be required upon reservation. The remaining balance will be paid on the workshop date. Payment details at the end.
2. Email a scanned copy of the deposit slip to email@example.com with the following information:
TITLE OF WORKSHOP
DATE(S) OF WORKSHOP
FULL NAME OF PARTICIPANT
CONTACT NO (MOBILE):
SCHOOL / COMPANY
YEAR & COURSE / POSITION:
If you wish to reserve multiple slots, kindly specify the above details (names, contact information, school/company) for all the interested participants, as well as how many slots to reserve.
3. Send a message to 0956-817-8702 that you have deposited the reservation fee and emailed the scanned copy of the deposit slip
4. Upon receipt, we will be sending you an email/text to confirm your reservation. In case you fail to receive a confirmation from the secretariat, kindly follow up or re-send your registration info.
ACCOUNT NUMBER : 7-590-41793-3
ACCOUNT NAME : SPARKLAB
For inquiries and other concerns you may contact us at:
Add us up on FACEBOOK : http://www.facebook.com/thinklab.secretariat
Like our FACEBOOK PAGE : http://www.facebook.com/thinklab.ph
Or message us thru SMS : 0917.643.1161
Or give us a call at : (02) 861.1531
*only one promo can be availed per participant