Good News Thinkers! Another new way to Create, Invent and Innovate!
Have you heard about the Raspberry Pi? Thinklab is excited to offer Raspberry Pi Programming and Interfacing Workshop this April 2015!
Sign up to receive latest updates regarding this and Register on or before February 28 to avail of our special introductory price!
Raspberry Pi Programming and Applications Workshop
|April 11, 2015 (Saturday) – Day 1: Introduction to Raspberry Pi and Basic Applications
April 18 , 2015 (Saturday) – Day 2: Interfacing with the Raspberry Pi VIA SERIAL UART
April 25, 2015 (Saturday) – Day 3: Interfacing with the Raspberry Pi VIA THE INTERNET / INTERNET OF THINGS (IoT)
|TIME: 10:00 AM to 5:00PM|
|SPECIAL INTRODUCTORY PRICE: This promo applies to those who will make a reservation on or before Feb 28, 2015
Fees for those who will make a reservation after Feb. 28, 2015
|Tentative venue: E-Gizmo Mechatronix Central, Taft Avenue, Manila|
|Lecture discussion and hands-on exercises|
|1 Lecturer and Assisting Facilitator/s (as needed)|
|REQUIREMENTS :· Recommended background in Linux & Python Programming (preferred, but first-timers are welcome)
· For those who are not attending Day 1, a background in basic Raspberry Pi Programming is required.
· USB keyboard / mouse , laptop (optional)
**Venue and date are final unless participants are notified otherwise. In case of changes, registered participants will be notified via SMS AND email.
Want to know more? Check these out:
- WHAT IS A RASPBERRY PI?
- SOCIAL ANIMALS: ELECTRIC EEL TWEETS WITH A PI
- 10 Raspberry Pi creations that show how amazing the tiny PC can be
Arcade cabinets, robots, wearable computers and more built by Pi hobbyists.
- Raspberry Pi’s new computer is somehow even smaller and cheaper
RASPBERRY PI 2
- The New Raspberry Pi: A Turbocharged Quad-Core Real PC for $35
- RASPBERRY PI 2 ON SALE NOW AT $35
- Microsoft to support Raspberry Pi 2 with a free version of Windows 10
*Raspberry Pi logo and trademark owned by Raspberry Pi Foundation