Good News Thinkers! Another new way to Create, Invent and Innovate!
Have you heard about the Raspberry Pi? Thinklab is excited to offer another Raspberry Pi Programming and Interfacing Workshop this June 2015!
Sign up to receive latest updates regarding this and Register on or before May 15 to avail 500 pesos off!
Raspberry Pi Programming and Applications Workshop
|June 6, 2015 (Saturday) – Day 1: Introduction to Raspberry Pi and Basic Applications
June 13 , 2015 (Saturday) – Day 2: Interfacing with the Raspberry Pi VIA SERIAL UART
June 20, 2015 (Saturday) – Day 3: Interfacing with the Raspberry Pi VIA THE INTERNET / INTERNET OF THINGS (IoT)
|TIME: 10:00 AM to 5:00PM|
|EARLY BIRD DISCOUNT: Register on or before May 15 to avail 500 pesos off!
|Tentative venue: UP Diliman, Quezon City|
|Lecture discussion and hands-on exercises|
|1 Lecturer and Assisting Facilitator/s (as needed)|
**Venue and date are final unless participants are notified otherwise. In case of changes, registered participants will be notified via SMS AND email.
Want to know more? Check these out:
- WHAT IS A RASPBERRY PI?
- SOCIAL ANIMALS: ELECTRIC EEL TWEETS WITH A PI
- 10 Raspberry Pi creations that show how amazing the tiny PC can be
Arcade cabinets, robots, wearable computers and more built by Pi hobbyists.
- Raspberry Pi’s new computer is somehow even smaller and cheaper
RASPBERRY PI 2
- The New Raspberry Pi: A Turbocharged Quad-Core Real PC for $35
- RASPBERRY PI 2 ON SALE NOW AT $35
- Microsoft to support Raspberry Pi 2 with a free version of Windows 10
*Raspberry Pi logo and trademark owned by Raspberry Pi Foundation